This page is a hub for self-service accessibility training and guidance.
- Accessible Documents Overview
- Getting Started with Accessible PDFs
- Fixing PDF Accessibility Errors
- Creating Accessible PDF Forms (Advanced)
- Creating High-Quality Image Scans
- Creating Accessible Word Documents
- Creating Accessible PowerPoint Presentations
These resources are being actively developed, and materials are being prioritized based on demand. If you have suggestions on specific topics you want highlighted first, please email email@example.com with your feedback. Thank you!
To get started, see the recommended tools that may assist in identifying and understanding common accessibility errors.
As training materials are created, they are published in the Accessibility Knowledge Base.