Say Hello to UOmail.
Students are switching to UOmail, the UO's modern new email and calendar service in Office 365. If you're still on Webmail, get ready to level up your email.
Thousands of students already use UOmail. Join them today by opting in! Otherwise, we'll assign you a UOmail transition date in 2022-2023.
1. Switch to UOmail today.
- To get UOmail now, just opt in.
- Your new emails will start going to UOmail overnight.
...Or wait your turn.
- You can wait for us to schedule your UOmail transition. We'll notify you two weeks beforehand.
- Want to wait until summer? You'll get a link to the deferment request form by email.
2. Start using UOmail.
- Visit uomail.uoregon.edu.
- Or use the Outlook app for your computer or mobile device.
- You can also use other mail and calendar apps.
3. Save your old email (optional).
- If you want to keep your Webmail messages, you'll need to move them within 6 months.
- There are several ways to move email out of Webmail.
"Switch and upgrade to UOmail begins in February for students" — Around the O (1/13/22)
"Students using Webmail can now switch to UOmail" — Around the O (10/25/21)
The Technology Service Desk can help you with UOmail.
Available every day 6:00 a.m.–midnight, except UO breaks and holidays:
Available Monday–Friday 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m., except UO breaks and holidays:
042 Erb Memorial Union (EMU)
(view UO map | view Google map)