Information Services is the central technology department at the University of Oregon
We provide campus-wide services such as:
- usernames, passwords, and other account-related functions
- telephones and voicemail
- wired and wireless networking
- email and calendaring
- web hosting, such as UO Blogs
- Banner, Integrated Data and Reporting (IDR), Duck Docs, Data Warehouse, and other administrative applications
- a Service Desk that provides account help, technical support, and troubleshooting
- Information Security
- NERO, the Network for Education and Research in Oregon
The University of Oregon is engaged in Transform IT, a restructuring of information technology campus-wide. See the new Transform IT website
for more details.
Need help? Visit the new Service Portal!
Looking for help, how-to articles, or frequently asked questions? See the new UO Service Portal at service.uoregon.edu
. This site also lists many of the services we offer campus.