The Systems and Operations group is a department of Information Services at the University of Oregon. The group provides infrastructure support and services to the campus community through Systems and Application Administration.
The Systems team is currently comprised of a number of full time Systems Administrators with various specialty areas that include, Linux/Unix Administration, Windows Administration, Storage Administration, VMware Administration and Application Administration.
We also have a full time Operations staff that assist with scanning services, machine room facilities management, and backup administration.
In addition to Systems and Operations functional staff the Systems group maintains a point of contact for internal technical assistance for other Information Services staff regarding internally offered services through a full time Information Technology Consultant.
- Micah Sardell, Director of Systems and Operations
- Jeff Jones, Director of Identity and Directory Services
- David Bartlett, Senior Microsoft Exchange Administrator
- Gabe McAGinnis, Microsoft Active Directory Administrator
- Steve VanDevender, Linux Systems and Applications Administrator
- Troy Knabe, Systems Infrastructure Specialist
- Craig Sorensen, Systems Infrastructure Specialist
- Rebecca Albrich, Operations Specialist
- Juan Gonzalez, Operations Specialist
Please see our Service Catalog for more information about specific products and services supported by the Systems and Operations group.