About Information Services, the university's technology department
We provide campus-wide services such as:
- collaboration tools, such as Office 365 and Microsoft Teams
- username, password, and other account-related assistance
- telephones and voicemail
- wired and wireless networking
- email and calendaring
- web hosting, such as UO Blogs
- Banner, Integrated Data and Reporting (IDR), Duck Docs, Data Warehouse, and other administrative applications
- the Technology Service Desk that provides account help, technical support, and troubleshooting
- Information Security
- NERO, the Network for Education and Research in Oregon
The Next Quack-IT Challenge
The next Quack-IT Challenge is in the early planning stages. More information to come in September!
Information Services is sponsoring the second Quack-IT Challenge the first ever 24-hour innovation challenge for University of Oregon IT staff (including students) in December 2018. Eleven teams worked during a 24-hour period and presented the outcomes of their work on Thursday, December 13. For the results of the first Quack-IT Challenge, see The Quack-IT Challenge and the list of 2018 Quack-IT Projects.