Information Services, the University of Oregon's central technology provider, offers campuswide services such as:
- Collaboration tools, including Office 365, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, telephones, and voicemail.
- Usernames, passwords, and account-related help.
- Email and calendaring.
- Wired and wireless networking.
- Web hosting, such as UO Blogs.
- Information security.
- Banner, Integrated Data and Reporting (IDR), DuckDocs, and other administrative applications.
- User Support Services, including the Technology Service Desk, which provide tech support and troubleshooting for students and employees.
For help, visit the UO Service Portal
Looking for tech support, how-to articles, or frequently asked questions? Visit the UO Service Portal.