Welcome to the central technology department at the University of Oregon!
We provide campus-wide services such as:
- usernames, passwords, and other account-related functions
- telephones and voicemail
- wired and wireless networking
- email and calendaring
- web hosting, such as UO Blogs
- Banner, Integrated Data and Reporting (IDR), Duck Docs, Data Warehouse, and other administrative applications
- the Technology Service Desk that provides account help, technical support, and troubleshooting
- Information Security
- NERO, the Network for Education and Research in Oregon
For more information about university IT services, see the UO Service Portal's Service Catalog at https://service.uoregon.edu. Want to know more about Information Services? See About Us and the Information Services list of current projects.
The University of Oregon is engaged in Transform IT, a restructuring of information technology campus-wide. See the new Transform IT website for more details.
Need help? Visit the Service Portal!
Looking for help, how-to articles, or frequently asked questions? See the new UO Service Portal at service.uoregon.edu. This site also lists many of the services we offer campus.