Information Services, the university's central technology provider, offers campus-wide services such as:
- collaboration tools, such as Office 365, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, telephones, and voicemail
- username, password, and other account-related assistance
- email and calendaring
- wired and wireless networking
- web hosting, such as UO Blogs
- Banner, Integrated Data and Reporting (IDR), Duck Docs, Data Warehouse, and other administrative applications
- User Support Services and the Technology Service Desk that provides account help, technical support, and troubleshooting for students and employees
- Information Security
Information Technology highlights for FY20
The 2nd Annual Quack-IT Challenge: to be rescheduled
The second annual Quack-IT Challenge was scheduled for spring 2020. Unfortunately, COVID-19 has forced the cancelation of the event for the 2019-2020 school year. We will look at scheduling the next Quack-IT Challenge in spring 2021.
The Quack-IT Challenge is a 24-hour innovation challenge for University of Oregon IT staff (including students). See Quack-IT Challenge for more information.