The Systems and Operations group is a department of Information Services at the University of Oregon. The group provides infrastructure support and services to the campus community through Systems and Application Administration.
The Systems team is currently comprised of a number of full-time Systems Administrators with various specialty areas that include, Linux/Unix Administration, Windows Administration, Storage Administration, VMware Administration and Application Administration.
We also have a full-time Operations staff that assist with scanning services, machine room facilities management, and backup administration.
In addition to Systems and Operations functional staff, the Systems group maintains a point of contact for internal technical assistance for other Information Services staff regarding internally offered services through a full-time Information Technology Consultant.
- Micah Sardell, Director of Enterprise Systems
- Steve VanDevender, Linux Systems Administrator
- Derek Smith, System Infrastructure Specialist
- Craig Sorensen, Systems Infrastructure Specialist
- Justin Spencer, Systems Infrastructure Specialist
- Matthew Shepard, System Infrastructure Specialist
- Lucas Crownover, System Infrastructure Specialist
- Jason Edminston, Systems Engineer
- Eric Fullar, Director of Telecom and Data Center Operations
- Kirk Johnson, Wireless Systems Specialist
- Dan Albrich, Communications Software Specialist
- Rebecca Albrich, Operations Manager
- Bruce McCarthy, Data Center Systems Specialist
- Juan Gonzalez, Data Center Systems Specialist