Employee You Should Know Award
This award recognizes an individual whose work exemplifies excellence in one or more of the following ways: supporting innovation, responsible stewardship, collaboration and communication, dedication to the mission of the university, and a commitment to provide superior support and resources.
- 2019: Virginia Register, Athletics
- 2018: Michelle Brown, Student Affairs IT
Team Impact Award
This award recognizes a group, committee, or a team of employees whose actions have positively impacted the University of Oregon in a significant way.
- 2019: CASIT Help Desk (Sam Crow, Kyle Bolton, Don Dixon, James Ingalls, Isaiah Kautzman, Geoffrey Marcus, Mike Moresi, Scott Pierson, Tanner Sheridan)
- 2018: Drupal Hosting Steering Committee (Matt Coughlin, University Communications; Jason Huebsch, University Communications; Tim Louie, SSEM; Jessie Sedwick, Information Services; Keith Folsom, Information Services; Tony Herrig, SSEM)
Outstanding IT Student Employee Award
This award is presented to a student employee who shows great growth and development in their position, whose actions go beyond the expectations of their position and whose work ethic demonstrates a willingness to do whatever it takes to provide appropriate solutions for technology issues.
- 2019: Jamie St. Sauver, CASIT
- 2018: Elizabeth Anajovich, CASIT
Customer Service Award
This award recognizes an employee who has made exceptional contributions in the area of customer service, exceeding normal exceptions, and delivering superior quality service to customers. Customer service is looked at as providing top quality service with the expectation that customers will be treated respectfully, cordially, and effectively. An employee receiving this award demonstrates the ability to problem solve and think critically while still providing the customer high-quality support.
- 2019: Garrett Stewart, Information Services
- 2018: Martin Abair, Information Services