The Information Services Project Management Office is staffed with expert Project Managers and professional Business Analysts.
- Project Managers provide overall project team leadership and assist the team in removing roadblocks while planning and organizing the work needed to complete project.
- Business Analysts meet with stakeholders to define and document needs, create as-is and to-be process flows.
All technology project requests should include the cost for a Project Manager and potentially a Business Analyst depending on the project scope.
To obtain staffing cost estimates contact: Kim Catania, IT Programs and Projects Director at email@example.com.
Project Management Office resources will be assigned based upon project priority and resource availability.
Current Active Projects
- Two-Step Login (Duo)
- EMS Classroom Scheduling
- Campus Email
- Unified Communications Needs Analysis
- Faculty Insights
- ECMS Campus Workflow (DuckDocs)
- Transform IT User Support Services
- Transform IT Storage and Backup
If you work at the university and would like more details on current projects, see the IT Programs and Projects dashboard.