The Information Services Project Management Office strives to be the source for program and project management leadership and expertise campus-wide. Our mission is to develop and promote people, processes and tools used to identify, prioritize, and successfully execute technology initiatives and projects that support the University of Oregon strategic goals and mission. For questions please contact: ITPMO@uoregon.edu.
- Offers expert project managers to manage IT projects for schools and departments.
- Project managers can also provides consulting services, from answering general project management questions to assisting in the development of a project charter, risk analysis, or work schedule.
- Offer expert business analysts to fill the role of business analyst on projects for schools or departments.
- Business analysts can also provides consulting services, from answering general business analysis questions to assisting in the development of a process flows or eliciting and documenting requirements.
Methodology and Tools
- Develop and maintain project management methodolgy frameworks, processes and templates to assist project mangers in delviering information technology projects.
- Manage the Information Services Project Approval planning and prioritization process