Welcome to the central technology department at the University of Oregon!
We provide campus-wide services such as:
- usernames, passwords, and other account-related functions
- telephones and voicemail
- wired and wireless networking
- email and calendaring
- web hosting, such as UO Blogs
- Banner, Integrated Data and Reporting (IDR), Duck Docs, Data Warehouse, and other administrative applications
- the Technology Service Desk that provides account help, technical support, and troubleshooting
- Information Security
- NERO, the Network for Education and Research in Oregon
For more information about university IT services, see the UO Service Portal's Service Catalog at https://service.uoregon.edu. Want to know more about Information Services? See About Us and the Information Services list of current projects.
Meet the Chief Technology Officer candidates
Join the two finalists for the role of Chief Technology Officer on Feb. 23 and Feb. 26 for their presentations to campus. Learn more
The University of Oregon is engaged in Transform IT, a restructuring of information technology campus-wide. See the new Transform IT website for more details.
Need help? Visit the Service Portal!
Looking for help, how-to articles, or frequently asked questions? See the new UO Service Portal at service.uoregon.edu. This site also lists many of the services we offer campus.